Sunday, September 20, 2009

11 Weeks~

Man, those blue eyes get me everytime!Just to clear up any confusion, this is Landen at 11 weeks old, about a month ago. I am about a month behind on everything!
Chunky boy!
This was the week he found his thumb. He likes to suck his left thumb, just like Mikayla did, but likes to suck his fingers on his right hand.
I can't ever get a good picture of his excessive stretching after he nurses. He will just stretch forever until I pick him up to burp. Mikayla calls him stretchy mcstretcherson the stretchiest! Wow, that was hard to type! This was when he was about 1 week old. One of the last days getting to swim at the neighborhood pool.
Zach rowing around the pool using his dive sticks as oars.
Mikayla's lovely handstands.
They always have a great time at the pool!

2 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

Ok, I'll try again. I commented on a bunch of other posts and they don't get through.--You are so right! Landen's eyes just make you fall into them. He's growing up sooo fast!-- Zach and Mikayla look so comfortable in the pool. Pretty soon he'll be carrying her on his back.
Love you so!

Kelly H said...

WOW! Landen is the cutest! I love that picture of him up on his elbows making that cute funny face... he's doing a mini-cobra yoga pose! Haha! Love you.