Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Be Mine~

We got this balloon for Mikayla for Valentine's and Landen was simultaneously fascinated and tormented by it. He wasn't too thrilled when I sat him by it.
Daddy made dairy-free heart pancakes for us for Valentine's. It was very sweet of him to think of me as I am still allergic to dairy. Although, I think the concensus was that they were more like a slightly sweet tortilla.
I heart roses!
Two boys I love dearly!
I just love how he crosses his feet!
I couldn't resist these jammies. They are size 18 months, yikes!
You can really see tooth #7 in this one.
The kids made sweet cards for Landen and he just lit up everytime we would hand him a card, like he knew it was for him.
This is the one Mikayla made for Landen.
...you're the cutest baby ever and I love you.

It was a very heartfelt day overall, including the ultimate act of true love by Jeff. Poor Mikayla got very carsick after having some pineapple at wholefooods. Let's just say mommy had to go nurse Landen so she couldn't help with the clean-up and daddy's car might never be the same.

2 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

Oh no!! Mikayla do you still like pineapple? It's a yummy fruit! Jeff, I guess that's your return on what you left in Aunt Penny's car. :)
I do believe that Landen's smile is like his daddy's. So sweet! and Mikayla you did a terrific job on the Valentine for Landen. Another one that makes your grandma cry. Maybe you'll have a career at Hallmark someday with your beautiful artistic abilities.

Kelly H said...

This is one of my favorite posts. I love Landen's face as he's opening his card, as well as his face in the balloon pic! HAHA!! Your comment of 'simultaneously fascinated and tormented' is a great description of what his face looks like! It's so sad that's it's actually sometimes funny to see babies confused by an emotion or reaction to something... awww! He's such a doll, and has THE BEST sister and brother. So sweet. I miss you all very much. Love you!