Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day~

Bloglines just deleted my whole Memorial day post so here is a modified version. I am way too pregnant to rewrite the whole thing! They picked these outfits out themselves and there is a romper for baby to match! Obviously they are for 4th of July but they just couldn't wait. I think they are finally understanding the meaning of Memorial day a little better this year.Mikayla and I got pedicures, Daddy made yummy steak kabobs, and we all had a wonderful day! Monday was rainy, so this was actually Sunday.Zach and his "grab-nabber" That is what he has always called it.
37 weeks!

Typed by Zachary -- "This pregnancy is going so fast!
I can not believe that were having a boy!"


I can't believe how this pregnancy has just flown by! (Above pic at 9 weeks, below last week at 37 weeks)


1 comment:

Jana said...

WOW i've been a bad friend. :( i can't believe you're at 37 weeks and i haven't seen you since you TOLD us you were pregnant!!!! that's the worst ever. i leave to take kids to camp june 14th . . but if there's ANYTHING you need before then PLEASE CALL ME!! any last minute errands you need help running? or just want some help getting things ready . . . i'm there! :) seriously! give me some chance to redeem myself - you were SO wonderful to me in my last few weeks! hope you're feeling well and we can't wait to meet this little boy!!