Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I got invited to a Mother's Tea at Mikayla's classroom last Friday! She made me about 10 beautiful pictures/poems and we had lots of yummy treats! She was so sweet, she kept hugging me the whole time. The best Mother's day present I could ask for!
Mikayla reading her Mother's Day dedication. "If my mother was an animal she would be a bear because she likes to sleep!" We all had a good laugh over that one!

35 weeks with some beautiful Mother's Day flowers in the shot.

Then on Saturday we all got to go see Zach's first baseball game. He did great! Got some great hits and got 3 kids out.Of course he is wearing underwear! A good mother would never let her children leave the house without them!
More beautiful flowers!

Jeff and the kids made me a yummy breakfast in bed yesterday. Oatmeal(one of the only non-dairy breakfasts I can eat now) dressed up with lots of berries, watermelon-which I have been craving this whole pregnancy, turkey bacon, and oj. They gave me beautiful cards and some post pregnancy outfits I had requested(all organic cotton!).

We enjoyed lounging around the house most of the day with a little shopping in the afternoon. I never did get the family pic I was hoping for so here are some fun pictures from last week.

They were watching a squirrel in our neighbor's yard and she just put her arm on his shoulder for a second. It is so precious I just want to cry!

No comments: