Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of 6th Grade~

 Finally, two weeks after Mikayla and one week after Landen, Zach started school!  Yes, they are at different schools again(oi!).  He was accepted to her school, but unfortunately it didn't work out for him to go there.  I know God has big plans for him at public middle school.  One of his teachers who he has for 3 of his classes just finished her masters at Biola, a Christian college.  Also, he has a great principal who told us the entire campus can be in lock down mode in 18 seconds!  Ultimately, he is in God's hands always.  I know he will have a great year and he is excited to be with all his friends from elementary school.

My handsome young man!

He is 5'5" now!



Such a cool dude!

Landen insisted on a picture with brobro for his 2nd day of pre-k.  So sweet!

And another one from Landen's first day.  These two are peas in a pod! My sister Kelly said it best, waking up to these smiles everyday is such a blessing!
Some pics from my iphone4.  Yep, I got one for my birthday.  It was actually an even trade.  I'm not bragging I just want my great, great, great grandkids to be impressed!


 Just for fun here's Zach at orientation practicing opening his locker.  Sometimes I still have nightmares  that I can't remember my locker combination in jr. high.
 His locker before we attacked it with bleach wipes.
 After
 Some moms were allowed to cover the entire thing with contact paper.  I was told, "It's fine mom!!!!!"
There he goes...

No comments: