Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Zachary~

~8 year old photos~

I told him to meet me on the deck for his 9 year old photos and he thought that was so great and wants me to keep saying he's 9. He definitely looks like he could be 9 or 10 or 11. I have to keep reminding myself he is only 8. So, at 8 years old here are some of
Zachary's favorites~

Elvis, especially Viva Las Vegas
Sterling Knight and Starstruck
Magic tricks
Star wars
Legos
Wii
Inventions
Riding his bike and coming up with new bike tricks
Army guys(wants to be one)
Math, especially word problems
Pushing his friends on the merry-go-round
When I sing bushel and a peck at bed time=)
Things I don't want to forget~
how you like to dance around and sing, "shakin' my hips like yeah" and shaking your cute little hips
you telling daddy that you think beyonce is going to be the next big thing
telling me to be less concerned about the little things
how you love to stay in your jammies all day
when you are convinced of something you never back down
how much you love to help me cook

I know God has big plans for you Zachary and my prayer for you is that you will always know how special you are to Him and to us!

1 comment:

Grandma Frieda said...

Grandma is speechless!