Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Inside Story of Zachary's Ear





You can't even tell he had a ferknunkle in there! I told Zachary I was going to post a picture of his ear now that it's all better and he suggested we call it the inside story of Zachary's ear!! He is such a funny guy! It really looks great in there and he's gained all his weight back and a little more, plus he has grown an inch in the past 2 mos. He is now 4' 2" tall and 60lbs. Did I mention that he turned 5 in February. I just can't believe how my baby has grown. He told us last night that he doesn't like it when we try to help him all the time. He wants to do everything BY HIMSELF!! At least he still lets me give him kisses!! Here's some pics from his "Cars" birthday party.




Notice the empty spot in the middle of the cake where there was a car. He nabbed it when we weren't looking and ate the frosting off of the wheels. The frosting happened to be black and he was sitting on the couch and there was black all over his face and the couch just as the first guest arrived.



No comments: