Monday, March 24, 2014

Valentine's Party~

Landen had a sweet Valentine's day party at school.  We were in charge of bringing balloons.  Landen chose the GREEN frog.  He still loves green and his classroom's theme is FROG-Fully Rely On God, so it worked out perfectly!
He was SO PROUD of the balloons!!
 He very neatly painted this frame and then carefully put on a few stickers.  Do you see that jar of pink glitter behind him?  Most kids dumped that glitter all over their frames.  He does not like making big messes usually and I was so grateful he passed on the glitter that day!
 Waiting patiently to pass out his Valentine's.  He gave out little Play Doh's and signed his name on each one all by himself!
 Zach had the day off and came with us.  He stayed busy playing Ski Slope.

 Landen and his sweet teacher!
 Finally his turn!  He was so patient!
 He loved that heart with the arrow and was flying it all around.  It was from the little girl next to him.  I bet she made it all by herself.  Just kidding!  The Valentine's he got were far less "pinteresty" that I expected. He had so much fun!
He only goes to preschool on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and for me it feels like just enough time,  but Landen doesn't agree.  He is always trying to convince me to let him stay for nap time or to "find some more money" so he can go on Fridays.  I told him one day that I love spending my days with him and he told me, with a smirk on his face, that he loves spending his days at preschool!  Really i am so happy he loves his preschool and he has made some great friends.  His best friends are James and Sophia and he says that Sophia is the best Power Ranger ever! Ha!

No comments: