Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of 8th Grade~

 Well I'm going to have to skip blogging most of our summer fun because Mikayla started 8th grade last week!  I wasn't allowed to take any pictures of her before school, so we took these after school.  Of course, Landen insisted on jumping in there too!
Sissy is HIS girl!
 She's about 5'7.5" now.  I say about because at the Dr. she measured 5'8" but at home she was 5'7.5". Either way she is TALL!  She wears the same size shoe as me, 9.5 or 10 depending on the shoe. She really wanted high top black converse for the new school year and they are size 10.  It finally dawned on me that her feet might end up being bigger than mine!  
Gorgeous!

 Same school, same friends, 8th grade started off great!  She got all the classes she wanted, Musical theater, Advanced Vocal Ensemble, and Bible Discipleship.  We are so blessed that she is able to attend such a great school and I pray she has another amazing year.
Oh you!

2 comments:

Grandma Frieda said...

:) re not wanting to do first day of school pics. You'll be glad your mom did them one day.
So amazed that you can be in 8th grade!
Have a great year! I love you so!
(Landen is tall too! Oh my!!)

Christine said...

Mikayla says "thanks grandma frieda!"