Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Card Photo Shoot~

It didn't dawn on me to take these pictures in October.  Jeff was out of town twice then and we were all sick.  Then in November he had his mustache.  Then he went out of town a third time.  Then it rained for several days.  Finally there was a good weekend.  Unfortunately it was slighty cold out, like "only" 58 degrees.  Some of us weren't very happy about that.  So, I got a few good pictures, but then forgot to check how to do the timer on my new camera, so there was no pictures of all of us.  These are my favorites from that day.  I almost used these to order a late Christmas card, but then I just LET IT GO!  I think it has been a crazy few months for us and I needed to just not worry about cards and addresses and focus on my sweet family that I love so much!
Here they are...





 So this is take 2 from last week on a sunny, warmer day.  Not everyone was in the mood for pictures, but I got one of all of us which I will post later!  







No comments: