Saturday, April 19, 2008

Day Three~Hollywood Studios


Which apparently used to be MGM. As soon as we walked thru the gates the HSM show started right in front of us. The kids were mesmerized because this was the one thing they were most looking forward to seeing. Although, I think they were a little disappointed that the actors weren't the ones from the movie.


I love these guys from the muppet show.


Only Mikayla wanted to meet Handy Manny.


Seeing Mickey was the highlight for both of them. It's the only character that I think they really cared about seeing and we kind of met him without planning it. If you go to the animation show, afterward they send you to a room with characters in it.


I still can't get the best pics to rotate on the blog, but you get the idea.

Mikayla still remembers that Minnie blew her a kiss. I remember she talked about it the whole day. Even then they only cared about seeing Mickey and Minnie. They were 2yrs. and 31/2 yrs. old then.

Ratatoille Set



The kids answered questions to see what disney character they are most like and Mikayla's was Ariel. Some of her answers were questionable but she thought it was very cool.



They didn't want to stand in line to meet the Incredibles, but they walked by us on the way to their break and with my new fast camera I was actually able to catch it.



Had to get Mickey Ears! Hip Hop Mikayla got Minnie's strawberry bar.

So precious!!

They loved the parade! My camera automatically rotates the pics and so does the computer, so I am blaming blogger!


Really cool stunt show! Mikayla was pretty mad we went, but there were some parts she thought were amazing. We never made it to Indiana Jones so this was daddy's consolation show.

No comments: